Winter Vacation 2019 Registration is OPEN
Westside Outdoors invites you to a Family Day long-weekend vacation at Silver Star Mountain Resort by Vernon, BC. Friday Feb 15 to Monday Feb 18, 2019.
We will have the long weekend to enjoy what the mountains have to offer and relax over a great time of community.
If you are new to Westside or do not know others in our church, this is a great opportunity to meet more people over the long weekend and get connected.
- Skiing and Snowboarding (including night)
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fat Biking
- Ice skating
- Mini Snowmobiles
- Board Games
- Hot Tub
DEPARTURES: via Wilson’s Transportation (5.5 hours one way)
- Vancouver: 5:00pm on Friday February 15, 2018 from Westside (arrive by 4:30pm to load bus)
- Silver Star: 11:00am on Monday February 18, 2018 (check out by 10am)
- Sun January 6, 2019: Early Bird Registration Deadline for those who attend Westside or are friends of Westsiders who do not have a home church: $280 per registrant
- Mon January 7, 2019 onwards: $320 per registrant
- Sun January 20, 2019: Registration open to all, including those who attend another church.
- Last date to register is Wednesday January 27, 2019.
- No refunds on cancellations will be given after Sunday January 13, 2019.
- Includes bus transportation to and from Silver Star, accommodations, breakfasts, snacks and other refreshments.
- Please note that lunches and dinners are not included. However, we will have an option to cook dinner together and will be organized ahead of time as our accommodations include full sized kitchens allowing us to bring, prepare and cook our own meals. There are also restaurants in the village.
- We will be staying in 3 separate chalets within 5 minutes walking distance from each other and about 5-10 minutes walking to the village. Please note that these accommodations are chalet style with multiple bedrooms.
- Rooms will have the one or some of the following bed types: Queen beds, bunk beds, tri-bunk beds, sofa beds, single beds and futons.
- If you are a married couple where both are registering, please select one of the the Add-On “Married” selections for each registration so that we will assign you to a room with a queen sized bed. Please note there are only 8 rooms (out of the three chalets) where there are queen-sized beds. Married couples will be roomed together. All other rooms will be grouped by gender.
SKI / BOARD PASSES:
- Not included in the price of registration.
- Regular ticket Information can be found at this SILVER STAR LINK: http://www.skisilverstar.com/passes-products/tickets.
- If we see/find any special group promotions, we will post it to the Winter Vacation 2019 group.
- All vacationers must travel together to and from on the bus. This is to allow us a great opportunity to know each other better while travelling.
- Alcohol and drugs are prohibited on the bus and in the accommodations.
- If you have any questions about the Winter Vacation, please contact Ken Chung (firstname.lastname@example.org).