The Donations Program
There are three ways to give to Bridging the Gap.
If you’d like to give financially to this ministry, please do so on a Sunday or online on our GIVE page. Please be sure to indicate the ‘Benevolent fund’ on the giving envelope or online giving form. These funds help fund the food and supplies for the Bridging the Gap Ministry.
We have a working pantry to that works to supplement the Dinner of Love meal, but also to donate to guests attending a dinner, or to aid those in need within our church or community.
We are collecting the following items for our pantry:
- Small containers of instant coffee
- Canned soup, especially cream of mushroom or chicken
- Regular sized boxes of cereal
- Pasta sauce
- Boxes of almond milk
- Toilet paper
- Bars of soap
- Dish soap (not tabs)
- Paper towels
- Hand towels (gently used or new)
- Small bottles of lotion
This is our clothing donations ministry. These clothes are given out at our dinners and to those in need within our church or community.
While we accept clothing donations in good condition, we are particularly in need of the following items:
- Water-proof outerwear
- Socks, various sizes for men and women
- L-XXXL men’s and women’s underwear
- L-XXXL men’s and women’s undershirts
- L-XXXL men’s and women’s sweatpants
- Warm Outwear, including gloves for men and women
- Shoes, various sizes for men and women (new or gently used)
*Please note that we are not able to distribute baby, children, fancy/dress clothing or clothing of small size. Please redirect these types of donations to other organizations that accept them.
Overall, if you have pantry or clothing donations you’d like to drop off, please visit the church office during office hours or drop them in the Clothing Bin on Sunday Morning (to the right of the Connect Centre on level 2) .
Have questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a regular attendee at Westside and not yet on The City? Find out more here!