We are EXCITED to let you know about this summer’s BBQ Schedule!
We have a lot of them being hosted by amazing Westsiders who are looking to help you get connected, meet with old and new friends over great food and times. BBQs are hosted in homes and parks with various activities for some including games, movies and fireworks.
Without further adieu, here are the upcoming BBQs for July and August!!!
CLICK on the bolded/underlined locations below to RSVP.
- Sat July 7 @ 5pm to 9pm: Lions Bay (north of Horseshoe Bay)
- Sun July 8 @ 1pm to 5pm: Gastown
- Sun July 8 @ 5pm to 9pm: Cambie Village
- Sun July 15 @ 7pm to 9:30pm: False Creek Downtown
- Sat July 21 @ 4pm to 9pm: Richmond Olympic Oval
- Sat July 28 @ 4pm to 7:30pm: Hastings-Sunrise
- Sat July 28 @ 4pm to 10pm + fireworks: Downtown Vancouver
- Fri Aug 3 @ 6pm to 9pm: East Vancouver (Sunrise) - full
- Fri Aug 3 @ 6pm to 9pm: Burnaby
- Friday Aug 10 @ 6:30pm to 9:30pm: Olympic Village
- Tues Aug 14 @ 6pm to 8:30pm + movie: 2nd Beach (Stanley Park)
- Sat Aug 18 @ 6pm to 9:30pm: Burnaby
- Sun Aug 19 @ 5pm to 9pm South Cambie
- Sun Aug 19 @ 5pm to 9pm: Riley Park
If you have any questions, would like to more information about Westside Summer BBQs or would like to set up a City Account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.