Church Center App
Church Center is the app Westside uses to manage events, groups, and activities. Through Church Center, you can:
- Sign-up for groups (i.e. Gospel Communities).
- Check-in at events, or check your children on Sunday mornings.
- Register for an event or class.
NOTE: Church Center has a "twin app" called Planning Center which is used by church administrators, so you might hear us talk about that, too!
How to Use Church Centre
Once you have an account, you can use Church Center to complete the following things:
- Check-ins: Use the app to check your children in for Sunday Gatherings.
- Registrations: Register for events or classes at Westside.
- Groups: Join a group (i.e. Gospel Community, ILM group).
Serving at Westside
If you are part of a ministry team at Westside, you'll use another app called Services (download HERE). We use this app for two reasons:
- Schedule volunteers for the Sunday gatherings.
- Send reminders and updates to all volunteers.
You will be added to "Services" when you join a Sunday Ministry Team, so no need to set up an account. Just download the app and you'll start getting notifications!
How do I update my account information in Planning Center?
Why is the login process for Planning Center through email verification?
Why do I have to keep validating my email address to log in? Nothing with my account has changed.
How do I update my household (information for my kids) in Church Center?
I downloaded the services app, but I can't login.
I downloaded the check in app, but I can't login.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.