At this time, we will not be taking new volunteers to the Youth ministry, but if you desire to serve in Youth once we return to regular rhythms, we would love to speak with you then. However, we encourage you to join our Remote Help Team as we seek to serve those most impacted by COVID-19.
Team members serving in Youth work with our grade 7 to 12 students and commit to spending one night a week with our students at Youth Night where we learn to become more like Jesus.
- You love Jesus.
- You love youth.
- You have attended Westside for at least 3 months.
- You are committed to give to, invite others to, serve at, and attend Westside regularly.
- You are committed to serving Monday nights, Youth Leader Meetings, and other Youth events throughout the year.
- You are committed to consistently pray for the youth.
- Criminal Record Check / Placement.
- Westside Membership
- Community Group Member
What are the expectations of a Youth Leader?
- Co-leading a Small Group of 6-8 youth.
- Having one-on-ones with youth in their Small Group.
- Fully participating and engaging with youth on Monday nights, building relationships and being reading to share the gospel and their faith as opportunities arise.
- All leaders should be punctual, assist with set-up and clean-up to ensure the youth spaces are safe and welcoming.