Date: Sunday, September 27
Place: The Centre (777 Homer Street) and/or on ZOOM (zoom info TBC after you register)
Room: Zoom (Online)
Baptism date: Early November (TBC)
The Baptism class is for those interested in finding out more about baptism and/or wanting to be baptized. This, along with attendance at the Members class, is a requirement for all wanting to be baptized at Westside. Listen to the baptism message below for more on what we believe about baptism.
Baptism at Westside requires five practical steps:
1. Attend The Baptism Class.
2. Write a one-page testimony (writing guideline downloadable below). Testimonies will be discussed at the baptism class.
3. Have a short interview with the Elders. The elders want to hear your testimony, pray with you and encourage you.
4. Attend the Members Class. (It is not required to become a members to be baptized, it is only required to attend the class.)
5. Record a 30 second video testimony, with support from our media team. This will be presented to Westside as we join you in celebrating your baptism.
*The Baptism Class teacher will help give you more detail on arranging this, and the administrative will support you fully through this process.