Documentary Project (Storytelling & Visual Arts Team)
DOCUMENTARY PROJECT (Storytelling & Visual Arts Team)
- Must be a follower of Christ
- Must be growing in Christlikeness demonstrating a commitment to spiritual transformation through the disciplines (prayer, study, giving, fasting, solitude, confession, unity, worship, etc.)
- Living in a way that seeks to display Jesus is your Lord. (how you act during the week, repentant about your sin, seeking to be sanctified through Jesus, demonstrating unity in Christ with your Christian brothers and sisters)
- Must regularly attend Westside
- Apply to join the Storytelling & Visual Arts Team
- Be part of a Community Group
- Have attended a Westside Members Class
- Experience in the role you are applying for. For Segment producer / camera operator, experience shooting unscripted action with SLR's. For assistant editors, any editing experience.
- Interview (to schedule an interview please complete the application)
**NOTE: If you are a Storytelling & Visual Arts Team member that is working on this project, we know that it is a relatively large commitment, so attendance at Big Team Meetings will be optional for you. You will have the opportunity to join other projects in addition to this one if you wish, but you will not be required to do so.
- Be available for regular email and phone communication with your team leader.
- Commit to be in prayer for fellow band members and Church body.
- Commit to two shoots per month. These could be anytime but will generally be evenings and weekends. Monthly shoot schedules will be sorted ahead of time depending on availability.
- Be able to transport yourself to shoots around the lower mainland (outside Metro Vancouver, we will assist with travel expenses)
- 8 hours/month; flexible