Team members in Kids Ministry care for our littlest ones (birth - K), our kids and our pre-teens by teaching them about Jesus during the gatherings.
- You love Jesus.
- You love children.
- You have attended Westside for at least 3 months.
- You are committed to give to, invite others to, serve at, and attend Westside regularly.
- You are committed to serving two Sundays a month.
- You are committed to some prep time when you are scheduled.
- You are committed to consistently pray for the kids.
- You are committed to attend team meetings.
- Criminal Record Check / Placement.
Our vision for the kids of Westside is that through the efforts of their parents, the kids ministry leaders, others within the church body and most of all, the work of the Holy Spirit, they will:
- Grow in Christ and in spiritual maturity
- Be firmly established in faith and doctrine
- Discover, develop and fruitfully use their gifts
- Passionately embrace and pursue a God-centered vision for their lives
- Meaningfully engage in worship, study, prayer and ministry
- Apply a robust and biblical vision for manhood and womanhood
- Live courageously in the world even under pressure to conform
- Thoughtfully and effectively engage the culture for the sake of the gospel
- Are Christ-exalting, mission-minded, soul-winning, justice-pursuing, God-fearing, Christ-treasuring, joyfully self-forgetting, passion-spreading, spiritually fruitful men and women who are devoted to spreading a passion for the supremacy of God in all things for the joy of all people through Jesus Christ