Youth Leader Team
Youth Leader Team members work with our grade 7 to 12 students and commit to spending one night a week with our students at Youth where we learn to become more like Jesus.
- You love Jesus.
- You love youth.
- You have attended Westside for at least 3 months.
- You are committed to give to, invite others to, serve at, and attend Westside regularly.
- You are committed to serving Monday nights, Youth Leader Meetings, and other Youth events throughout the year.
- You are committed to consistently praying for the youth.
- Criminal Record Check / Placement.
- Westside Membership
- Community Group Member
What are the expectations of a Youth Leader?
- Co-leading a Small Group of 6-8 youth.
- Having one-on-ones with youth in their Small Group.
- Fully participating and engaging with youth on Monday nights, building relationships, and being ready to share the gospel and their faith as opportunities arise.
- All leaders should be punctual, assist with set-up and clean-up to ensure the youth spaces are safe and welcoming.
- Going to a monthly team meeting one Sunday evening a month.