Providing help and resources that are biblically faithful and practical
for addressing the issues in everyday life.
What is Care Ministry?
Westside Church loves to come alongside people, wherever they are in their faith walk. It is our desire to know Jesus and make Jesus known in our city by showing practical love and support to those in our community.
If you are looking for biblical counsel, prayer, or benevolence, please fill out the form below so we can get to know you a bit better! This information will guide our next steps to determine how we can best serve and care for you.
The above intake form is the first step to connect with someone at Westside and determine how we can support you. However, you are also welcome to explore the following resources available through Westside Church:
- Connect with a Gospel Community.
- Attend a class like the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality or the Essentials Course.
- Check out Freedom Session for Men or Women.
- Westside's Resource List with books, articles, podcasts and more on various topics like prayer, encouragement, and spiritual disciplines.
- Westside sermons, both current and past series.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.