Sunday Morning Gatherings
Time: 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
Place: The Centre (777 Homer Street, Vancouver BC, V6B 2W1)
- More information for newcomers here.
- Check out the Connect Centre in the lobby to ask any questions you might have!
- Come early to grab a coffee from the cafe.
- Parking Information
What is a normal Sunday gathering like?
Westside has always been a place where we keep it pretty simple. It's relaxed and casual, but focused. We don't think we need to be flashy or put on big productions for people to meet God. We believe that Jesus is enough.
We follow a basic pattern of meeting together:
- Doors open about 30 minutes before the gathering. Many people come and grab a coffee and chat with others. It's also a great time to go to the Connect Centre and learn more about Westside.
- We open the gathering with singing and then move into a time of teaching from the Bible. We pray, sing, reflect, and respond by taking communion together.
- The gathering lasts around 1.5 hours. Afterwards, many people stick around to talk with others or take part in events and classes afterwards. We host a Welcome to Westside gathering for newcomers every Sunday after the gathering.
What you'll encounter when you come to a Sunday gathering is a diverse, biblical community where people seek to know and love God, live in community with others, and transform the world by serving our city as we think Jesus would. Practically speaking, that means that some of us are just checking out Christianity for the first time, while others have been in church their whole lives.
We want Westside to be a place where you can learn, apply, and wrestle with who God is and what He wants for you. It's okay if you don't have it all figured out yet. Everyone is welcome.
If Westside is your church home, a regular part of our Sunday rhythm is to encourage you to give as an act of worship. To learn how to set up pre-authorized giving or to give a one-time donation, head to our Giving page.
If you have a prayer request or a praise report, we'd love to pray for you! Please fill out a prayer request.
Questions? Call us at 604.263.2314 or email firstname.lastname@example.org