Welcome & About
Welcome to Westside Kids
This is where you will find out all the information you need to know about the Westside Kids ministry!
- Subscribe to the weekly Kids Newsletter HERE. You will receive weekly family resources for Sunday mornings, upcoming events as well as for any and all updates regarding Westside Kids Ministry.
- Information on serving with Kids is located HERE.
- If you still have questions after looking around the site, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose and Vision
We exist to see our kids know Jesus and make Him known. Everything we do at Westside is centred on this mission.
Christ’s great commission is for His disciples to go out and make disciples (Matthew 28:18-19). Our purpose and desire is to make disciples of Jesus that will make disciples in their communities which will make disciples - well you get the idea, and this includes our kids ministry.
Everything in our curriculum aims to display the beauty and glory of Jesus, and we look forward to partnering with you as parents, so that the young people in our church will grow as Jesus did “in wisdom and in stature and in favour with both God and man” - Luke 2:52.
- Grow in Christ and in spiritual maturity
- Be firmly established in faith and doctrine
- Discover, develop and fruitfully use their gifts
- Passionately embrace and pursue a God-centred vision for their lives
- Meaningfully engage in worship, study, prayer and ministry in a multigenerational context
- Apply a robust and biblical vision for manhood and womanhood
- Live courageously in the world even under pressure to conform
- Thoughtfully and effectively engage the culture for the sake of the gospel
- Be Christ-exalting, mission-minded, soul-winning, justice-pursuing, God-fearing, Christ-treasuring, joyfully self-forgetting, passion-spreading, spiritually fruitful men and women who are devoted to spreading a passion for the supremacy of God in all things for the joy of all people through Jesus Christ
Questions? Email email@example.com.