Welcome & About
Welcome to Westside Kids!
This is where you will find out all the information you need to know about the Westside Kids ministry. Our main focus is Sunday School, but we also have other special events throughout the year. We want to create a space where kids can encounter the presence of God as they learn biblical truths and build lasting relationships with mature Christian leaders.
We will be periodically sending out a newsletter to alert of upcoming events, lesson content, and other helpful resources.
To subscribe, please click HERE.
If you still have questions after looking around the site, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
We exist to make Jesus known.
Our vision for the kids of Westside is that through the efforts of their parents, the kids ministry leaders, others within the church body and most of all, the work of the Holy Spirit, they will:
- Grow in Christ and in spiritual maturity
- Be firmly established in faith and doctrine
- Discover, develop and fruitfully use their gifts
- Passionately embrace and pursue a God-centred vision for their lives
- Meaningfully engage in worship, study, prayer and ministry
- Apply a robust and biblical vision for manhood and womanhood
- Live courageously in the world even under pressure to conform
- Thoughtfully and effectively engage the culture for the sake of the gospel
- Be Christ-exalting, mission-minded, soul-winning, justice-pursuing, God-fearing, Christ-treasuring, joyfully self-forgetting, passion-spreading, spiritually fruitful men and women who are devoted to spreading a passion for the supremacy of God in all things for the joy of all people through Jesus Christ
*Adopted from Bethlehem Baptist http://www.hopeingod.org/
We pray that as you invest the time in reading these pages, you will catch the vision and join with us in spreading a passion for the supremacy of God in all things for the joy of the generations to come.
This document and all credit should rest with the Council of Elders, Bethlehem Baptist Church, 1992, Revised 1999. The Elders, Westside Church, 2011, echo all statements mentioned in this document.