Welcome & About
Welcome to Westside Kids
This is where you will find out all the information you need to know about the Westside Kids ministry.
During this unprecedented time, worshiping together as a family is one of the most spiritually significant and influential things you can do.
We see have seen this time become a great opportunity for parents to grow as spiritual leaders and teachers in the home. Here are ways that we want to come alongside parents in efforts to see both them and children connect with God and together, experience the transforming power of the gospel:
- Kids Newsletter - A weekly newsletter with kids curriculum resources, videos and ministry updates.
- Family Discipleship - A family initiative to cultivate a culture of worship in your everyday lives.
- Family Nights (Sons and Daughters) - Smaller discipleship gatherings alternating between Dads and Moms with classes for children ages 5-12years.
- Westside Families Instagram Account
NEWSLETTER: FAMILY RESOURCES + EVENTs + MINISTRY UPDATES
Be sure to subscribe to our Kids Newsletters in order to receive weekly family resources for Sunday mornings, upcoming events as well as for any and all updates regarding Westside Kids Ministry. Emails are sent out on Fridays.
To subscribe to the Kids Newsletters, please click HERE.
If you still have questions after looking around the site, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We exist to see our kids know Jesus and make Him known.
Our vision for the kids of Westside is that through the efforts of their parents, the kids ministry leaders, others within the church body and most of all, the work of the Holy Spirit, they will:
- Grow in Christ and in spiritual maturity
- Be firmly established in faith and doctrine
- Discover, develop and fruitfully use their gifts
- Passionately embrace and pursue a God-centred vision for their lives
- Meaningfully engage in worship, study, prayer and ministry
- Apply a robust and biblical vision for manhood and womanhood
- Live courageously in the world even under pressure to conform
- Thoughtfully and effectively engage the culture for the sake of the gospel
- Be Christ-exalting, mission-minded, soul-winning, justice-pursuing, God-fearing, Christ-treasuring, joyfully self-forgetting, passion-spreading, spiritually fruitful men and women who are devoted to spreading a passion for the supremacy of God in all things for the joy of all people through Jesus Christ
*Adopted from Bethlehem Baptist http://www.hopeingod.org/
We pray that as you invest the time in reading these pages, you will catch the vision and join with us in spreading a passion for the supremacy of God in all things for the joy of the generations to come.
This document and all credit should rest with the Council of Elders, Bethlehem Baptist Church, 1992, Revised 1999. The Elders, Westside Church, 2011, echo all statements mentioned in this document.