We're so glad you want to get connected at Westside! There are tons of ways to keep in the loop with what's going on with the church body.
Join us at the weekly Welcome to Westside event for newcomers!
When? Every Sunday, immediately after the gathering
Where? In the Cafe (near the main entrance)
What? A short and casual meet & greet with visitors, newcomers, staff, volunteers, and long-time Westsiders!
Other Ways to Get Connected:
- Fill out a Connect Card: We'll be in touch soon to welcome you, share more ways to get connected, answer your questions, and follow up!
- Church Community Builder: This community app lets you see and sign-up for volunteering opportunities, events, classes, Gospel Communities, and make checking in kids a breeze!
- Join a Gospel Community: Gospel Communities (GCs) meet once a week, and each GC is uniquely shaped by its neighbourhood and the people who attend. You can expect a weekly meeting that involves conversation, prayer, biblical discussion, and practical service in the neighbourhood.
- Calendar: Learn about what events are coming up.
- Newsletter: Subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
- Social Media: Follow us on social media to engage with the church body virtually and learn more about events that are coming up.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.