Marriage Prep Course
It is our desire and conviction to help couples prepare well for a life-long commitment to a godly and healthy marriage. The Marriage Prep Course includes practical teaching and couple mentoring.
It has been developed for couples who are seriously dating or engaged, by providing them with biblical and practical teaching on marriage, marriage mentorship, and time to go over your personal inventories.
- Defining Exceptions for Marriage
- How Can I know I’m marrying the Right Person?
- Conflict Resolution
- Budget & Lifestyles
- Sexuality and Roles
- Apply for the Marriage Prep Course (link below).
- Associate Minister Cliff Ursel will connect with you in an interview to get to know you more as a couple.
- You will be paired with a Mentor Couple.
- Together with your mentor couple, you will watch the six sessions, talk about them, and walk through questions, exercises, and discussions. This can be done at your own pace alongside your mentor couple.
*Due to limited Marriage Mentor Couples, we advise that you start this process sooner than later. Preference will be given to those who regularly attend Westside Church and those that are already engaged.
Become a Marriage Mentor
We are always looking for more marriage mentors to work alongside engaged couples. If you've been married for at least 10 years, are a member of Westside (or are willing to become one), love Jesus, and feel called to mentor other couples, this might be for you! Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect.
Questions? Email email@example.com.