Do you have a heart for youth? We need leaders to serve with our grad 7-12 students, journeying with them to become more like Jesus!
Requirements to Serve
- You love Jesus and youth!
- You have attended Westside for at least three months and are serving, attending, and giving to Westside regularly.
- You can commit for a minimum of one year, serving on Monday Youth nights and at Youth Leader Meetings and other Youth events throughout the year.
- Criminal Record Check/Placement.
- You are a Member or pursuing Membership at Westside.
- You are regularly attending Gospel Community.
What are the expectations of a Youth Leader?
- Co-lead a small group of youth.
- Committed to consistently praying for the youth
- Hanging out with those in your small group outside of youth.
- Fully participating and engaging with youth on Monday nights, building relationships and being ready to share the gospel and their faith as opportunities arise.
- All leaders should be punctual, assist with set-up, and clean-up to ensure the youth spaces are safe and welcoming.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.