Team members serving in Youth work with our grade 7 to 12 students and commit to spending one night a week with our students at Youth Night where we learn to become more like Jesus.
- You love Jesus.
- You love youth.
- You have attended Westside for at least 3 months.
- You are committed to giving to, inviting others to, serving at, and attending Westside regularly.
- You are committed to serving Monday nights, Youth Leader Meetings, and other Youth events throughout the year.
- You are committed to consistently praying for the youth.
- Minimum of one year commitment
- Criminal Record Check / Placement
- You are a Member or pursuing Membership at Westside
- You are regularly attending a Community Group
What are the expectations of a Youth Leader?
- Co-leading a small group of youth.
- Hanging out with those in your small group outside of youth.
- Fully participating and engaging with youth on Monday nights, building relationships and being ready to share the gospel and their faith as opportunities arise.
- All leaders should be punctual, assist with set-up, and clean-up to ensure the youth spaces are safe and welcoming.