Join the Kids team
Thank you for your interest in serving! Team members in the Kids Ministry care for our littlest ones (birth - K), and our grade schoolers by teaching them about Jesus and demonstrating the impact of His love and grace in our own lives. We want to help support and equip parents to pass on the ways of the Lord to their children. We want to make meaningful multigenerational connections for children to see the love, grace, and power of Jesus in the lives of other adults.
- You love Jesus.
- You love children.
- You are committed to serving one Sunday a month.
- Willing to complete a Criminal Record Check if you do not have a current one you can share. (it's free)
What does volunteering in Kids Ministry look like?
- Teachers are responsible for joyfully leading and facilitating classes: kids worship time, bible lessons, and bible memorization.
- Assistants are responsible for helping the teacher in their role, lead small group activities, and manage the classroom environment.
- All volunteers are to joyfully welcome and engage with the children, build relationships, and be ready to share the gospel and their faith as opportunities arise. Additionally, all volunteers should be punctual and help with set-up and clean-up to ensure our Kids spaces are safe and welcoming for families.
What is the process of joining the team?
- The first step in joining the team is to fill out the application form linked below. This allows us to get to know a little about you and your story.
- After completing the application, you will be contacted by our Family Minister for a brief conversation and to answer any questions you might have.
- Share with us a current Criminal Record Background Check or request a new one. (it's free)
- Begin the orientation/training process for the age specific part of the team you'll be serving with.